Rainier Management, LTD is a full service apartment management company offering a wide range of management services. Our current management portfolio consists of over 1400 multi-family units concentrating exclusively on smaller apartment communities under 200 units. This section of our website is dedicated to our prospective residents.
How to Apply Instructions
Go to the property website you wish to apply for and click the Apply Here button.
Prospective residents are able to complete the application process and sign your new lease contract online. All online rates are subject to change without notice, please conact the leasing office to confirm pricing and availability. Another prospective resident may be in the leasing office completing paperwork at the same time you apply online. Your leasing professional will assist you in securing your new apartment home.
Move In Process
- Make sure your lease and any other move-in paperwork is signed with the leasing office prior to your move-in date.
- We recomend setting up your utilities, cable, phone, and internet two weeks prior to your move-in date. If you click on the comany’s name to the right, you will be directed to their website.
- Have your address changed with the post office prior to moving. You may do this online (see the link to your right)
- Schedule a time to pick up keys during office hours.
- Residents must pay all monies owed, have signed the lease, and provide proof of utility set up in order to receive keys.
- Enjoy your new home!